At AdvanTec, we are looking for a positive, energetic and knowledgeable person who thrives at internal sales in the marine world. Working as part of a strong collaborative team. Account Managers are responsible for account management development and growth of AdvanTec’s brands within a defined territory and / or client list. The role is customer centric, outstanding customer service skills are needed service to clients and potential customers, reaching business targets through excellent telephone sales, communication, technical and data entry skills. This individual will also develop his/her revenue generation through proper SFDC management of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls and the establishment of ongoing rapport with existing customers. Integrity, vision, professionalism and passion are key components of this position.
Essential functions of this role are:
- Account Manager (Handles a variety of Account types)
- Sales account manager (essentially an inside sales role). Handles quoted to won stages of business.
- Assisting Industry specialists to create quotations with Key Accounts
- Help train new Account Managers
- Gathering customer information by way of phone conversations and or visits.
- Qualify incoming client information and create accurate proposals
- Turning customer information into an estimate using AdvanTec sales programs and SFDC
- Converting estimates into sales orders for production
- Relationship and Enterprise account maintenance, assuring customers’ needs are met and relationships are established with aide of Customer Service Representative
- Entering all information into SFDC / managing pipeline process
- Some travel to represent AdvanTec at Trade Shows & Key accounts when required.
If you have the follows skills, then we want to hear from you!
- Your integrity is admired by those around you,
- You radiate positive energy and have an outgoing personality,
- You are driven and enjoy some autonomy in a position,
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in marine sales,
- Are passionate about the marine industry
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD or reading blue prints
- You are interested in this role but also aspire to grow.
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization,
- Our full-time employees are eligible for our great benefits package,
- We have a fantastic bonus program for all staff,
- We value our employees and everyone has a voice in the organization.
AdvanTec offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. This position is available in Langley BC or Lynnwood, WA. Please submit your application to hr@ advantecglobal.com
Thank you for your interest in AdvanTec. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted.